Penn State Mark
IT Printing Services
The university has asked all technical contacts to help insure proper use of logos and trademarks.
To that end, we can no longer accept posters or other files for printing that have violations of University Policy regarding the Penn State Mark.
You may refer to the link above for clarification of this and other policies. Feel free to seek help from myself or Craig Haynal. Contacts at Department of Publications are Karen Magnuson and Jeff Hermann at 863-1870.
In the ESM department, common problems with the Penn State Mark are as follow:
- Mark is not placed in upper left corner of the document.
- Mark is of poor quality or has been copied from a web site, then printed.
- Mark is disproportionate in width or height.
- Mark uses the wrong colors.
- Line above the shield is too short.
Penn State Publications Identity System pages.