Step by step procedures are given here to demonstrate and guide you through design projects.
- Teaching & Learning Design Philosophy
- The Project Guide provides helpful instruction on how to go about working on your design project
- The Interactive Sample Project provides a specific example that you work along with to design a hand truck.
- The Report Format provides information on how to arrange your design reports.
- The Sample Report shows an example of a project report written in the given Report Format.
- Project Forms provides downloadable forms for students in Strength of Materials with Design to be turned in at specific times during the course.
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0633602. Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recomendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation (NSF).
© Copyright 1995-2022 All rights reserved.
Pennsylvania State University
Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics
Send comments about this site to: email@example.com
This publication is available on alternative media on request.